This couldn’t be easier! Make these adorable party favors or gifts for friends this holiday season and watch them light-up with joy!
HOW TO MAKE…
1. Gather baby food jars or any clear containers that you like.
2. Paint the tops of the jars green or any color of your choice. Let paint dry. My kids loved this step!
3. Fill with red candy (we used mini gumballs).
4. Add a bow (and a tag if you like)!
5. Attach a Rudolph to the jar lid. We used glue dots so that the Rudolph could be taken off and kept as a toy. You can find mini reindeer at craft stores such as Michael’s and Hobby Lobby- maybe even Wal-Mart and Target!
6. Give as gifts and watch little faces light-up!
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE PARTY WAGON!!
IDEA FROM LYDIA AT THE PARTY WAGON
PHOTOGRAPHY BY ZOOMWORKS