Meet Kristie LaLonde of the Happy Hostess Collective
So, if you are curious, here’s a little bit about me….
1. A husband and three kids make up my immediate family…but I am hoping for an addition of a new puppy.
2. The horse capital of the world, Lexington, Kentucky, is home sweet home.
3. Grandmillennial style is my favorite decor style…even though I am way too old to be a millennial!
4. I owned a tabletop and giftware ecommerce store for over a decade. It gave me an excuse to buy every dinnerware pattern possible!
5. Parties and holidays are my thing. Nothing lights me up like planning a party or decorating to bless my family and friends
It’s my wish that Happy Hostess Collective will help you have fun by celebrating your friends and family. You won’t have to spend time shopping, looking for the right pieces and you’ll be confident everything will come together beautifully. Every box delivers gorgeous pieces for your entertaining closet and the community will be your biggest cheerleader and resource for inspiration. Let’s bring back the joy in entertaining!