Dates: August 3rd – August 4th, 2023
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Hotel: I am staying at and suggesting the Elyton Hotel – it is within walking distance to Hoffman Media.
You know how, as small business owners, we wish we could do “all the things” immediately- such as:
- Hire photographers for product shots, headshots, and/or social media images
- Hire a PR firm to get us published in national magazine brands
- Hire a social media teacher to help us understand the basics of social media and then stay current on best practices
- Hire a video agency to help us learn to be better on camera
- Network with editors of our favorite magazines and be able to show our products/services to them in person
- Hire someone to create an “Instagrammable” backdrop or event that helps our customers see us and our products in action
- Create current and evergreen Reels and stills with others
- Generate a “buzz” with others that garners attention beyond just our own reach
But it costs so much to get it all done, it is too time-consuming to DIY and the various options are so overwhelming that we don’t know who to trust.
And so, it is my dream to be able to help provide these resources, share my network, and spotlight/place your business/products through The Supper Club and The Supper Club Soirees.
With that, I want to give you specific information on what will take place at the Birmingham Soiree. This year, we will be teaming up fully with Hoffman Media and expanding the opportunities and activities. It is a Hoffman Media x Lydia Menzies Celebrates production.
The plans for the Soiree in Birmingham with Hoffman Media include (but are not limited to):
- A tour of the new office- we will see the day-to-day workings of creating the publications, the book publishing department, the prop room, test kitchens, podcasting area, Williams-Sonoma Baking School set.
- Photographer assigned to our group for 2 days
- Creative Classes- such as dessert decorating, florals, video presence skill-building, table-styling, photography tips
- Cocktail Party with the Editors of Southern Lady, Entertain & Celebrate, Bake from Scratch, Victoria, Cast Iron, Cottage Journal, etc.
- Biscuits with Brian- we will make biscuits with Brian Hart Hoffman as part of our breakfast
- Photo shoot to be published in Hoffman Media brand magazine(s)
- Access to podcasting booth
- 4 meals (lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch)
If we were to do hire it all on our own…
- Photographers alone start at $200/hour
- PR Agencies often start at $3000/month retainer fee
- Social Media Marketing/Video Lessons/Content Creation combined start at $1500
- Being published in national magazines and establishing personal connections with the editors – infinitely worthwhile and valuable
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SPOT by purchasing the Birmingham Soirée ticket by June 2, 2023. PLEASE NOTE THE TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE as I will go into action to prepare our fun experiences.Thank you for joining the fun! I absolutely cannot wait to be together in Birmingham!!!