Hello, Friends! Lydia Loves is a collection of fun finds that I also hope you find helpful! I always enjoy sharing ideas with you- and invite you to do the same with me! If you have something that you love and would like to share with me, please do! You can leave a comment below or send me a message- or find me on Instagram and share with me! It is always fun to hear and to know what you all are interested in- and please let me know what you think of this most recent installation of Lydia Loves... here are my favorites to share with you!
Whale Handbag from Parker Kennedy Living This preppy little whale handbag is as cute as it gets for summer! With a woven basket look and a grosgrain, striped navy ribbon, this purse is definitely a great catch. Take it to beachside brunch or a summer soiree! You can find this eye-catcher at Parker Kennedy Living!
2. Be Clear Tote by MB Greene - While the cute whale handbag shown above is perfect for beach brunches and summer soirees, this clear bag by MB Greene is so helpful and practical- and perfect for flying. I am able to carry my son's Epi pen and asthma medications in this bag and get through security screenings without having to unpack and explain. Usually, I am pulled to the side while they double check everything when I have the medicines in a regular travel bag. As a bonus, this clear bag is so great for finding what you need when you're at the pool or beach. And, of course, the clear bag is essential if you are attending sporting events, concerts, etc. that require clear bags for entry. I was lucky enough to meet Mary Beth (who started and owns MB Greene) this winter at The Southern C Summit. Mary Beth gifted each of us this bag, and it immediately became one of my favorites. I use it and love it! It is so versatile and includes a built in pouch for keeping smaller items within reach.
3. Basil Hayden Bourbon - In honor of Father's Day, Basil Hayden Bourbon made the list for this edition of Lydia Loves. My sister gifted my husband with a bottle of Basil Hayden at Christmas, and he has talked about it ever since. I can't vouch for it myself because I leave the bourbon to him, but my husband is picky about food and drinks. I know when he likes something enough to actually comment about it, then it is a winner! This might be a great gift idea for the fathers out there that are hard to buy for or who just love a good Kentucky bourbon! Another favorite bourbon that my husband would suggest is Angels Envy. He's a nightly fan of either!
4. Sticky Buns from Williams Sonoma- Here is another gift idea for you for Father's Day, but (if I am being totally honest) this one is more like a gift for the whole family! My mother sends these sticky buns to my husband each year, and our entire family is pretty excited when they arrive. My kids love to wake up to the smell of these baking in the oven! This is perfect for the father (or anyone) who you want to celebrate but who doesn't really like to be gifted a lot of "things". Pop these in the oven and make some coffee and you will have a perfect start to Father's Day. They are delicious and such a treat!
5. Camp Laundry Bag by Taylor Beach Design - Do you have children heading to camp this summer? This laundry bag is so colorful and cute- it even makes dirty laundry feel like fun! Your camper will definitely not get his or her bag mixed up with another one when it looks this adorable. Your child's name can be put on the bag to make it easier to keep up with all of their clothing. Also, Taylor Beach Design offers pillowcases, notecards, and totes in this design for girls and boys. It is all so bright and cheerful! Happy Camping!
6. Beach Blanket by Zag's Life- this oversized blanket (there are lots of options for prints) is perfect for the beach and for boating and sailing. It has UV protection and a UPF of 50+. A little extra sun protection is always a good thing on the long sunny days of summer. I was able to sample Zag's Life products this winter and was impressed with the quality and the huge variety of styles and prints. Zags also makes cover ups and wraps!
7. Flamingo Invitations from Loralee Lewis - Loralee always delivers the most stylish invitation designs! Her Flamingle Party Collection is the happiest thing going and will definitely set the tone for your summer party! Loralee has several pieces of this collection to offer to help make you feel party perfect! Look at all of the fun waiting to be delivered!
8. Dog Bed Cover by Molly Mutt- After I posted this photo of our pup Tuck, many of you asked where to find his dog bed. Several years ago, we stored our crib mattresses in our storage unit with the kids' cribs. We decided to use the crib mattress for a dog bed (after going through several dog beds- our pups were rough on them!) and found these dog bed covers that were made just to fit crib mattresses. Because crib mattresses are often discarded after use, this is a great way to reuse what you already have. It seems like no one ever knows what to do with the crib mattress after the crib has been outgrown...so there you go! A perfect solution and Tuck definitely acts like he approves!
That's a wrap for this week! If you would like to see more of my favorites from all around, please click here! Have a great start to the summer, and remember to let me know your thoughts in the comment section below! Thanks, y'all!