Father’s Day gift ideas are always welcome because we know that it can be a little tricky to buy for the men we love. I wanted to pull together some ideas that may be helpful if you are short on ideas! Gift-giving is one of my favorite ways to show people that I care, and so I always love shopping and sharing!
- HERO Portable Grill – This grill has become perfect for our family as we venture out to the beach. The entire grill system gives you exactly what you need for a convenient way to pack up a grill and cook on the go. My husband is hard to buy for, and he loves this grill. It packs into a carry case and is great for year-round ideas such as tailgating, camping, lakeside, and beach life. It is great for serving a small group- and it is easy on clean up! It’s such a smart invention and has eco-friendly components. Can you tell I like it? 🙂
2. Kentucky Bourbon Belt – A way to wear your bourbon without looking sloppy! :0
3. Angel’s Envy Bourbon- This bourbon was recommended to me by a Nashville bartender several years ago and became my husband’s favorite right away. I take his word for it as he puts this on his wish list each year!
4. Sweet Kaki’s Apple Pie ~ If you are local to GA (specifically Newnan and surrounding areas), you will want to go ahead and order 2 of these! Kaki sent me a pie to try several months ago, and I can’t stop thinking about how good it was. I love apple pie, and this one is a stunner. 🙂 Kaki is one to watch as she takes over apple pie lovers’ hearts one bite at a time! I ordered one for my dad, and I know he is going to be so happy about it!
5. Caroline’s Cakes ~ Caroline’s Cakes is another idea for shipping something delicious for Father’s Day. The caramel cake is the signature cake, but they also have items ranging from pimento cheese to barbeque! This cake even made it onto Oprah’s Favorite Things!
6. Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit Father’s Day Box ~ Mmmm- this is such a great combo of favorites for Dads (and the whole family, really). Check out all of the delicious treats that are included and have it shipped right to your door!
7. Tip Top Proper Cocktails ~ These little cans offer a big surprise in quality and taste! I was gifted a set of these cocktails in a can and loved each one. So portable and convenient- they are great for the beach, picnics, tailgating, by the pool, or even right at home. Chill and serve! They are a brilliant idea. Currently in the works to become available in several states and by ordering online- check to see if your state is one of the states that sells Tip Top. They are new on the scene and started in Atlanta, GA.
8. Sherwood Forest Golf Club Llama Caddies ~ If you are looking for an experience-based gift that can be used when travel feels safe to you again, check out Sherwood Forest Golf Club. Their llama caddies are all the rage! What a fun and unique experience to give and to remember!
9. Vineyard Vines Classic Plaid Button Down Shirt– The color of this shirt is called “Strawberry Blonde”. I love the soft pastels and the classic fit. If you prefer a more subdued look, VV has many different patterns and colors. I always love shopping at Vineyard Vines for my husband and my dad!
10. Daddy’s Little Dress Shirts – This is one of the sweetest ideas I have seen in a while! Although it is technically not a gift “for” Dad, it is such a sentimental gift, that I wanted to include it in the Father’s Day Gift Guide. These adorable outfits are made by using men’s dress shirts that you would like to have made into an outfit for a child. So, choose a shirt that has been lovingly worn by Dad and have it transformed into a dress for a child. That is the sweetest! What a beautiful way to preserve a little bit of family history.
Well, I hope that a few of these ideas helped you choose something for the important men in your life. I hope it is a great day for the dads!!
That portable grill is a nice idea! 😮 I look forward to having grill party picnic someday.