Gwynn Wasson was kind enough to share how to make these super-cute pin wheels from heart shaped paper cutouts! They make such great decorations and are easy enough…give it a WHIRL!
Aren’t they cute? Keep reading for all of the instructions…
Here is what you will need…
– 1 8″ lollipop stick
– 1 empty ribbon spool
– 2 pieces of scrapbook paper
– hot glue gun
– magic removable tape
– large heart punch
– Xacto knife
1. Carefully cut an “X” in the center of the spool with the Xacto knife.
2. Insert the lollipop stick into the hole in the spool and put the spool aside.
3. Punch 6 hearts (3 out of each type of paper).
4. Arrange the hearts, alternating the papers and overlapping the hearts while lining them up point to point.
5. Tape the circle of hearts into place using magic removable tape.
6. Evenly place hot glue on one side of the spool…
7. Center the circle of hearts over the spool and gentle settle it on your glue. Remove the tape.