- Embroidered Dip Dyed Dress ~ I love a really unique dress and couldn’t resist sharing this one with you. It is happy and vivid- and I love the unexpected colors and embroidery. This one is a winner- and I am loving the comeback of beautiful sleeves!
2. Eyelet Tiered Dress – For something a little more casual and in a unique and beautiful color, try this eyelet dress. I love it with flats or a strappy sandal.
3. White Dress with Yellow Embroidery ~ This cute summer dress is on sale! I love the sleeves and how breezy and light the dress is. I think it looks best with sandals or a cute slide. You could keep the look neutral or even pair it with a bright colored purse to mix it up.
4. Blue and White Stripe Midi Dress– This dress is gorgeous for spring and summer- and you really won’t believe the price! It’s a steal! They have several different colors if you prefer something other than blue stripes!
5. Black and White Geometric Design Dress– This dress is a great choice if you prefer neutral colors but also like pattern. It will easily transition into fall, too! The price is under $30.00 right now. I love how you can add any color accessories to this dress to complete the outfit!
6. Blue and White Summer Dress – This dress has a similar feel to it as the one above, but in more traditional patterns- and in blue and white! I love this one, too! It is easy to wear and could even double as a swim cover, if you like! This dress is currently priced around $26.00.
7. Mint Green Summer Dress– This dress comes in other colors, but I love this mint! What an easy outfit to toss on for the day! You could also easily add a jacket or sweater with it, if needed. Again, this one is under $30.00.
8. Blue and White Stripe Summer Dress ~ The most perfect summery dress in blue and white stripes! Easy, breezy, and beautiful! I love the dress paired with straw- or you could also add pops of color to it if you wanted. The price (under $20) makes it a bargain, and the style and pattern make it a classic favorite.
9. Orange Maxi Dress– I love the halter style top and the long, flowing skirt. This maxi dress is affordable and so chic! It is priced under $40.
10. Red Flutter Sleeve Eyelet – If you are looking ahead to July 4th weekend and want a great top to pair with shorts, pants or a skirt…this one has you covered! It is spirited but can also be worn all summer. What a great color, too! I always like finding ways to show my love for red white and blue in the prettiest ways!
11. Mini Straw Tote – This tote is perfect for summer days! The gingham scarf tie makes it stand out with personality and polish. This is the type of bag that I would buy and use for years because it is stylish and classic.
12. Blue and White Stripe Beach Bag ~ I love the shade of blue on this bag! It is so pretty and convenient for the pool and the beach. It is the classic Draper James blue stripe, and I love the look! What a great way to carry all of our things!
I hope you find some fun summer ideas for your closet! I love sourcing these for you, and I also love hearing feedback on what you would like to see more or less of when I am sharing ideas. Shopping is one of my favorite past times, and it is fun to shop along with you!
Have a great week!
This post contains affiliate links. By clicking on the links, I may make a small commission on the linked item. This will not affect your price or purchase. The commission is paid to me by the retailer to help support this blog which helps me continue to create new content for you all.