Super Bowl Brownies have a different name around the internet, but (to make them more family friendly) we’re going with Super Bowl Brownies. You have the 2 best teams (chocolate chip cookies and brownies) going head to head with the referee stripes (Oreos) in the middle! These will be gone before you can say halftime show! Try them and let me know what you think! They’re a win/win at our house.
Super Bowl Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix (I use Ghirardelli)
- 2 - 3 eggs (depending on which brownie mix you buy)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 33 oz cookie dough (this equals 2 Nestle Toll House rolls of store-bought dough) (slightly softened)
- 1 pack Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.In a medium bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water. Stir and set aside.
- Press the cookie dough into an even layer on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Add Oreo cookies in a layer to cover the cookie dough.
- Pour the brownie mix evenly over the Oreos.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into brownies comes out clean. Remove from oven and let set for 10-15 mins.
- Slice and enjoy!