The key to this easy, baked chicken quarter recipe is all in the marinade. We like to marinate the chicken for 24-36 hours for the best flavor. This recipe is so simple yet full of flavor. Our whole family loves this one! We serve it with a side of egg noodles and snap peas~ but any sides work well with this chicken. I hope you enjoy!
Easy Baked Marinaded Chicken Quarters
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4-5 whole chicken legs
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a Ziplock bag, mix together all marinade ingredients and then add chicken. Be sure that the chicken is well-coated in the marinade.
- Place chicken in refrigerator and let it marinate for 24-36 hours.
- Remove chicken from bag and place in a large oven-proof casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375 degrees (F) for 20 mins.
- Turn heat down to 350 degrees (F) and continue to cook chicken for 20 more mins.(or until safe internal temperature is reached)
- Serve with long egg noodles and spoon some of the juices on top of the noodles.
Here is what it looks like before it goes in the oven~